PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cold Turkey

I decided to get off the soda. This is one of those things that I really enjoy, but is horrible for my body. When we found out that I was pregnant I went cold turkey. So know it has officially been 5 days and no pop. I haven't even gone to sonic even once. So I guess I will be saving some money also. I am hoping that I can keep up with this. I just would like to write this down so maybe it will give myself some reason to not give up. Especially since I told the whole blog world.

3 comments:

Marisela said...

I applaud you! Just remind yourself how good it is for you and the baby, and you should be able to do it. You can do it...willpower :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I'm sure you can keep it up. The habit is already being broken. "They"(whoever they are) say it takes 21 days to break a habit. Just remember that.
Sylvia

Trina said...

You can TOTALLY do this. I gave up Starbucks for a long time. Nowwhen I do go its a decaf thing, but the need hasn't been nearly as strong anymore. Yes, you will save money, and you will drop some weight, Im sure! Cheering you on!!!

Sorry to hear that Lee is still sick. We are praying for him.