PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mercy of others!

As most of you know I am pregnant. And that we are planning to move to Oregon as soon as the Lord allows. But the problem is that I know have to what for others to help me. Nobody wants me painting at the house in Drumright. So my wonderful mom and sister in law Julie has been helping me out on that. Well then there is the whole issue of packing. Nobody wants me lifting. So as you can tell I am at the mercy of others. I am so glad I have so many who care and will help. But it will have to be at there time not mine. I feel as if there is so much to do and I don't quit no where to start. So for know I will just sit back and pray that the Lord just works it all out the way he wants. My wonderful husband has done all the packing in times past. The first few years of our marriage I was always pregnant and he did it all down to the unpacking the same day we moved in. He is very helpful and I am very blessed with that. I think the packing will need to wait a little longer anyways. I don't want to have a huge packing mess all over my house I think it would drive me nuts. I just am ready for the house in Drumright to be done so we can put it up on the market. I feel as if we are so close but yet so far away at the same time. So just remember us in this time of our lives. I feel as if things are a whirl wind at times and we are just along for the ride.

6 comments:

marykathryn said...

Moving is such a big thing that I totally know that you are talking about. I normally do all the packing, but in the past I have had some help with it and it was greatly appericated...Hope you continue to feel good and No lifting or No painting..just keep chanting that..hehe

Mrs.Martin said...

I WILL help YOU pack. It will be fun Cherrie. I am glad you are being careful with your pregnancy.

Trina said...

Having others do for us is difficult at times. That is so true! However, this baby is the most important right now. I am anxious for all these things to work out for you too. It will be so great when you guys get here and get all settled in! P.S. Don't be jealous about the McDonalds thing, you will be just as welcome to join in when you get here. In fact, we are all counting on it!!

Marisela said...

It is so great that you have your mom and Julie to help you. And good of you to let them. When you get here, I will be more than happy to help you unpack too. Take it easy, and don't get too stressed. It's all going to work out fine. :)

JaLea said...

Hi,Congratulations! I know you really don't know me but I wanted to let you know that I have made my blog private. I would like to add all the Sisters but I don't have everyones email address. Please email me @ jaleacoolheat@hotmail.com if you would like to view my blog. I have not done much with my blog, I am just learning. I plan to add some pictures with Marys help.

michelle said...

Hey ,Cherrie take all the help you can get !Enjoy it !It will let them spend more time with you if you let them help out .Sit back and take it easy ....sounds great.Can't wait for you guys to get out here even tho you won't be here in our part we now have agood way to get you here with Chantel and Dale over here.lol .... well I need to get off this computer and get things ready for going to Eugene to that funeral today.michelle g.