PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

BLONDE

Well I am bored again with my hair. So I think I might go blonde. They say blondes have more fun and if I am having fun then Lee is having fun right. The problem is I am never satisfied for long. I love change, just wish I could change my body and be skinny again. But that is out of the question for a little while. I will just watch what I eat and pray I don't gain any weight this pregnancy. So far I am doing good, I have stayed the same since I found out I was pregnant. The only problem is I am only 9 weeks along. The morning sickness has been brutal this time for me. I find myself barely making it around some days. And I must say its not only mornings it anytime of the day. I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me. He even fixed dinner for the family tonight. It was very good, he made a meat loaf Mmmmm.... Thanks honey, I love you!

9 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Make sure you post a picture of you with blond hair! ^-^

Jules said...

I like having blonde hair. You just better know that Ollie WILL be giving you a hard time about it. HEHE, but it will take some of the jokes off of me ;) Sorry about your morning sickness. I hated morning sickness MORE than labor itself.

Trina said...

Ugghhh Morning sickness!! The two word combo I hate the most!! I am so sorry that you are having to endure it, but 9 weeks already...yahooo!!

Your hair color is already so pretty...why mess with a good thing?! However, you have great taste so I support ya in whatever you do!

Ohhhh last night, sort of late (weird I know) we got something red and something blue (ya know what I mean, right?) Nothing green yet though! *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about the morning sickness!! It just really drags you down doesn't it? How sweet of Lee to make dinner.
Sylvia

Marisela said...

Sorry to hear about the morniung sickness. Hope it passes quickly for you.

Sis. Lori P. said...

That's so sad thinking of you having Morning Sickness but it was very nice of Lee to make you dinner... Your hair looked sorta blondish to me...I'm with Trina...why mess with a good thing? The one time I tried to dye my hair (those first gray hairs had to GO!)I hated the smell of my hair and it never went away! Yucky...

Tiffany said...

I went blond once...long time ago. Didn't really fit with my dark complexion :o. I hope it works for you! Sorry to hear you have morning sickness :(. I only got it in the evenings until i was 4 months along. Hopefully yours will pass sooner than that.

meNmykids said...

My sympathy is with you, morning sickness, one of the 3 things I underestimated......What a loving husband you have, soak it up, love him back!

Sabriena said...

Maybe I'll be one of those people who never get morning sickness during pregnancies. Probably not. Although I haven't experienced it yet, I feel sympathy for anyone with morning sickness... I've watched Mom through 8 of them! ('Course, I don't remember the first several).