PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER BOWL

We had a nice little super bowl party. My cousin Jeff and Stephanie came down from Texas to enjoy the fun with us. I am not into football at all. But I do enjoy making the food and getting together with good friends. Kevin and Michelle came to join the fun with the kids. And John and Molly came also. We had a real nice time visiting and eating all evening long. I so enjoyed seeing the little babies that Michelle and Molly have. They have the cutest little bundle of joys. Seeing them does get me a little excited about the new baby thats coming. I am finding it hard to get excited about this baby. I can't wait till I get to the half way point. So then maybe my excitement will hit me. Well the Giants won and the house has settled down and I am tired. So for know I will say good night.

3 comments:

Jules said...

We also had a great time. We ended up going to Christopher and Melissa's house and they had like 30 people there. I'm not a big football fan either, but I really enjoyed it. I was going for the Giants also, cause the Patriots have won too many times in recent years. But i'm glad you guys had fun also :)

Trina said...

We went to Rusty and Marys. It was mellow and nice, which was right up my alley this year. I can understand your reservation with your new baby to come. It takes a while to get in that mode. In the beginning you are adjusting. I am just trying to get through morning sickness at your phase and the baby part of it feels way off in the distant future.

Tiffany said...

I don't like football myself, but my hubby does. So we had all the boys come over to watch the game and eat pizza. I was the only girl, so i went into the other room and got some sewing done :D. I love hearing them get excited and laughing when the game is getting good! Its so cute! They also visited on the word a bit during some of the slow parts of the game and commercials. It was nice to sit and listen to them read and visit too.

How far along are you? I'm sure it wont be long until you start to feel like theres butterfly's flying around your belly! Maybe then you'll be able to get excited :D