PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Morning Sickness

I woke up this morning puking my guts out. Not a good feeling as most of you know. I have had some nausa the last few weeks but nothing like this morning. And of all mornings it would be when I have four extra kids. Thank goodness my mom was down the road to come to my rescue. And the kids were very good. So mom came and made breakfast while I staid near my best friend this morning (the toilet). Its now noon and I feel so much better. The kids have cleaned and done some school. So I think the rest of the day will be a lazy day.

My friend Silvia is on her way to her Aunts funeral and I have her four children. The kids are enjoying themselves so much. I woke up to them playing store with Stormies clothes and dressing up with them also. They assured me that they would be putting them up when they are done. So we will see.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I took some pictures of the kids this morning so I thought I would post some pictures of them.

4 comments:

Trina said...

I bet they are having a blast with each other! I finally see some pics of your home too. I want more...hehehe So sorry about the morning sickness, but they say its a sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Marisela said...

Sorry you are sick. How nice to have your mom to come and help out. I bet the kids will have a blast together!

Sis. Lori P. said...

Oh no! You poor thing...

meNmykids said...

Loved seeing the kids. So glad you helped Sylvia out with the kids so she could go. What a good friend. Sorry about the morning sickness, I feel your pain (in my memories). Hope it doesn't last long.