PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Family Picture's

Since we new we were going to move we decided to spend Christmas with my dads family this past year. This was the first Christmas my grandma was going to have all her kids, grandkids, and great grandkids together in a long time. So I decided to post some pictures of our family. The only missing people were my dad and grandfather. But his kids made up for it with great grandkids. Me and brothers provide the majority of the kids here. The first picture is the whole family kids and all.






Grandma, kids, and grandkids.



Grandma, mom, me and my brothers with our kids.



My family!

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

Lovely photos! Priceless, you will never regret taking those.

Jules said...

I'm glad you all took these pictures, you never know what could happen year to year. Pictures to me are, like Gale said, PRICELESS. They all turned out good :)

Trina said...

Those are so great to have forevermore! We have to take advantage of the chances while we can, which seem to be fewer and farther between through the years.

Samuel has the same shirt as Roman. In fact, that is the shirt that Roman wore today...lol Great minds.....

Skylene said...

That is one thing I really like about this blogging, all these pictures I get to look at! Good pictures.

Sabriena said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!