PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

EMOTIONAL

My poor family, what are they going to do with me. I seem to get so emotional when I am pregnant. I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood. I was feeling good and decided that I would watch a movie (no reservations) this is a clean, romantic movie. How could this movie set off my emotions. Well not to sure how it happened but it did. I don't do good with movies that make me cry, my emotions go crazy. Lee just called to talk and he could tell that my emotions were on edge. So of course he has to walk on pins and needles around me. I don't want to be this emotional, I can honestly see that its me not my family. But it is a hard thing to fight. So those of you who fight your emotions when your pregnant I am sorry. Hopefully our families will just understand and bare with us for a little while longer.

10 comments:

Skylene said...

That's one of the things I didn't like about being pregnant! I used to have this mistaken idea that being emotional stopped when you left your teens! Ha!Ha! I was wrong on that one!

Jules said...

I think EVERY pregnant woman is emotional in some way. I was grouchy with Blake. I can't remember with Taylor, but probably the same ;) It's funny what our bodies do to bring a new baby into this world, hehe.

marykathryn said...

So sorry your emotions are on edge...It will be over before you know it! :-)

Trina said...

Hallmark commercials were emotionally draining in the beginning of my pregnancies...hahaha My emotions mellow out after the first trimester, or at least I think they do, you would have to ask my family if they feel the same way though...rofl! Im just glad that another little baby is on its way for you guys, it will give my baby another close little playmate.

marykathryn said...

Well I finally posted!!! Thanks for the movitation...Your comments were so sweet to be interested and I too enjoy reading your blog..You always give me a giggle!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlene said...

Hi I am from Montana but was baptized in Idaho that is were my home church is. I have family there. I have been reading your blog and enjoy it allot I can not have any more children but I did adopt my granddaughter when she was born she is 3 years old now and even that made me emotional strange huh but I will pray that God helps you with your emotions your Sister in the faith Sister Charlene

Michelle Swank said...

I am emotional even when I am not pregnant. Hormones only fly higher when you are pregnant. Just remember it is good to have a little cry every now and then. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. All the emotion will be worth it when your little bundle gets here.

Love & Prayers
MS

meNmykids said...

Hormones. Sigh. Hope you are more level soon. I feel for you.

Sabriena said...

That's one aspect of pregnancy I'm not looking forward to. Maybe my husband and I will only have five, and we will adopt six?? LOL.

Tish said...

I remember the emotions too. Sometimes I knew I was upset over something really stupid, but I couldn't stop myself. It is hard to deal with, but it will pass.