PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Tea Party

Stormie was invited to a tea party this morning. So I decided that I would get up and go ahead and go instead of staying home today. I was in desperate need of a few groceries so why not go to town. Sis. Pam decided to put this little party on for some of the Dawson kids. And Teala and Rebecca asked Stormie to attend. The kids had a wonderful time. She actually used real tea cups and saucers I was so impressed, when Stormie was little we always used the plastic play stuff. But this family goes all out with there tea parties down to the little snacks at the table. They had the girls get dressed up and the boys dressed like cowboys. Thank you Sylvia for inviting us, it was a blast.






Teala, Stormie and Rebecca

9 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

How fun!! Each year Sis. Dayna, Britt ,my mom and I plan a mother-daughter tea party, and invite all the brethren and close friends, and we have a table for just the girls and set it up just like that, with real tea cups and their own menu of what we'll be serving them. Its so much fun! Maybe this year (if we're able to do it) or next, you'll be in Oregon and can come to it with Stormie =D Looks like they had fun :)

º° Biah °º said...

Your blog's very beautiful !!! I liked !!!

Sis. Lori P. said...

How Fun! (oops, just saw that's exactly what my dear daughter wrote!) What she didn't write was that when she turned 8 years old I did a Tea Party Birthday Party for her and all the little girls dressed up and were served on the real china! I guess us Pelkey girls have Tea Party's in the blood! Yes, definitely you and Stormie will have to be invited to our Mother-Daughter Tea when you live here!

Skylene said...

What a perfect day for a tea party outside! At least here in the city it was.

Jules said...

Looked like it was fun

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I had an indoor teaparty for my oldest daughter's 5th birthday. In an apartment no less. I decided my next daughter's 5th birthday would be soon enough to do it again. However my oldest daughter and I have been going to tea for her birthday every since. It looks like the children really had fun.

Michelle Swank said...

Looks like the girls had a blast. Hope you are feeing better.

Love & Prayers
MS

meNmykids said...

Yep, we take tea parties seriously in this family. Looks like you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

It did turn out nice didn't it? The wind was blowing but most of the kids didn't seem to mind. I am really glad you decided to come. Love the pictures.
Sylvia