PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleeping all the time!

This was a very productive weekend for us in the house. I have had several little things that was driving me crazy and my husband has been wonderful about getting them done for me. The main things left to do in this house is paint Stormies room, put the furniture back in there. And order carpet for our room. I wasn't feeling the best on Sunday so I slept a lot of the day away. Sleeping seems to be a problem this pregnancy, I can't seem to get enough of it. I will work in the house for awhile then all the sudden I am so wore out I need a nap. What will I do if the house sells? So much to be done and I am useless most of the time.

I must also add that a lot of you are not posting or leaving comments on the blog. So ladies lets get busy. I love reading your blogs and reading your comments on my blog. So keep this lazy pregnant lady from getting to bored and get on your blogs.

7 comments:

Jules said...

I also LOVED to sleep when I was pregnant. If my memory serves me correctly, you couldn't understand why I slept so much with Blake. Now you see how I felt ;) I think it is good for women to sleep during pregnancy, because they don't get to as much after the baby. SO enjoy it!!!

Jules said...

Oh and by the way, ladies, I feel the SAME way as Cherrie, I am not getting very many comments lately :( I love reading comments! SO please leave me some too ;)

Chantel H said...

Sorry I disturbed your nap today, but thanks for being there!

Marisela said...

Wow! You have put a lot of post up since the last time I looked at your blog. Your house looks so nice, and ready to sell. It looks like the kind you see on TV that they fix up and decorate cute so that it will sell quickly. Glad to hear there is a For Sale sign in the front yard not...can't wait until it's a SOLD one :) Your hair looks so different, you are a brave gal to try so many new things with your hair. I remember being very tired when I was pregnate too...you should sleep your body needs it. Take care of yourself :)

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I will comment. I have to admit that I have been being lazy about that. Plus it is hard to get on the computer sometimes. The house looks GREAT. I am glad that Stormie is enjoying the guitar so much. Your hair looks very different. You always look beautiful , but, I have to admit I like natural better also. I was tired all of the time when I was pregnant. Especially with Faith. Maybe you will have a blond monster just like me lol. Is that enough? I hope so because I really need to put the sheets on our bed. It is 8 o'clock,
Love Sylvia

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I feel the same way about the comments! I'm starting to feel very dull or maybe no one goes to it! =o

Sister D said...

Cherrie!
I'm so glad you're keeping us on our toes to post. I read you every chance I get! You too Raine (Dull?NEVER)It's sweet to peek in on each others lives and see what the Lord is doing for each of my sisters. It's been such a blessing to me since I've been so housebound Oh and for the record, I think you have beautiful hair no matter what you do with it (I thought that the first time I met you:))