PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Withdraws

What a morning! I have a caffeine addition that I am trying to break. Since I have been pregnant every time I drink a pop it makes me sick to my stomach. But if I don't drink one I get a real bad headache. So which do I chose, and I have noticed that diet pop makes it worse, so I went to regular pop. This morning I was out so I had none so guess what I was having withdraws. But I made it thru and I feel so much better.

We took some pictures of the outside of the house so I decided to post a picture for those of you who are interested in what it looks like. We have advertised on craigslist.org then go to Oklahoma and look in Tulsa or Stillwater under houses for sale.

6 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Oh baby! I love the porch! I loved having a porch when we lived out in the country. ^-^ Dont see why it wouldnt sell soon =D

Trina said...

That house has so much country charm, you should have no problem selling it. Of course, having the Lord on your side always make it easier...lol

I am glad you got through your withdraws. This pregnancy thing is tough, full of sacrifices, but ohhhh so worth it! Nothing like that wonderful baby at the end of the journey!

Kim said...

Ok Cheri here it goes! I havent posted in a really long time although I read your blog everyday. Tonight I put a post on my own blog for the first time since the beginning of the month. I have had so many thoughts and stuff going on that I didnt really know what to put on there but I did it. I did it to entertain the pregnant sister that is crying the pregnancy blues! LOL Just kidding.

The house will sell in the Lords timing. I know you know that. His time is perfect. So until then take comfort in the fact that you are there for a reason. Get excited in trying to figure out what that might be.

**MUAH**

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful home. I hope it sells soon, for your sake. I will REALLY miss you when you are gone. I was going to comment on your post yesterday, but. Faith was having a melt down and everything I typed was a little snippy because of it. Now I can freely say, I can remember times of crying for no reason and it was VERY frustrating. Jeff would just look at me as if I had lost my mind and then hug me until I stopped. Then he would look at me like I was crazy again. Oh, the wonderful memories.
Sylvia

meNmykids said...

I love the house, it is so country looking.

Glad that you got through the withdrawals, don't give in. Hope you feel well with no more headaches!

Sabriena said...

I'm glad that you feel better now. The house looks really nice! Wish it were somewhere around here!