PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pictures of the house

This first picture is of the house before we tore the wall out. And if you look close you can see the ugly cabinets in the kitchen.
I need to take some pictures of the final outcome so maybe next time. Just wanted to post a preview of the house in progress.
I have some more pictures but I can't figure out how to make them smaller so they will fit on my blog. So maybe when Trina has the time I will have her help me. PLEASE!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

7 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Wow, looks like lots of work! Are you guys working on that right now? Or are these older pictures? I like the dark cabinets alot! :)

Cherrie said...

raine: actually we are just about done. I need to post some final pictures.

Marisela said...

I love the new cabinets, I bet you will miss that huge kitchen when you move :)

Sis. Lori P. said...

I love the bathtub...I want to see pics of the finished bathroom!

Trina said...

Cherrie do you have a Photobucket.com account? If you do (Its free) that site downsizes and saves all your pics for you. If you have any trouble just give me a call. I will be in and out today, but I know that everyone would love to see those recent photos.

Trina said...

I went in to your account but I didnt see your new photos of your home finished. Email them to me when you get a chance, or just let me know when you have them in your photobucket account, and then I will resize them for you.

meNmykids said...

Looks fabulous! So glad you are getting it done.