PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Aquarium Time..




Last year me and Lee bought a aquarium pass and the time has gone by so fast that I just realized it was about to expire. So we decided we needed to take the kids one last time. So Sunday afternoon we meet Aunt Chantel and Uncle Dale and went to the aquarium. It was a nice relaxing afternoon and Samuel so loved seeing all the fish and different creatures that they have there. I took some pictures of the fun, so here it is....


This is a picture of the octopus who is usually in hiding. But they were cleaning is cage and feeding him so he came out of hiding. So I had to take a picture to show you all. Samuel was very interested in this thing.


Stormie is always striking a pose!


The kids looking at the otters.


Daddy and Samuel




We decided it was time to leave and we saw this fake alligator so decided to take a few pictures on our way out. Here are my kids being silly as usual....




Thank you Uncle Dale and Aunt Chantel for going with us. We had a really nice time.

We later went to visit Bro. Colin and Sis. Teresa and Stormie decided to play ball outside with some of the kids. By the way she had a blast. But she came in at one time with tears in her eyes and had a black eye. I personally thought it was very weird how good she was acting about it. If it would of been Elisha who did it she would of acted like she was dying. But no it was a friend and it was a accident so she was a big girl. So now I know she is over exaggerating when it comes to her brother. Nice to know.....Here is a picture of her and her new eye..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I love going to the Aquarium! Looks like you guys had fun.
Wow, Stormie has really pretty long hair! Bummer about her eye, looks like it hurt.

Sis Stubby said...

Cherrie
I clicked on the link on kalar said and I was given a virus alert.Just wanted you to know

Jules said...

Awww. poor Stormie, that looks terrible, but I'm glad she was tough about it ;) Sounds like you guys had a great time yesterday, I have enjoyed going to the aquarium. We had a nice day also, we had Colin & Terese and Eric & Cierra over for lunch. Then in the afternoon, Dale & Chantel and Chris & Melissa stopped in for a visit. It kept my mind off the sorrow of that day.
Sheila: Thanks for letting us all know that Kalar was a virus. I appreciate that.

Trina said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad that you felt up to getting out with your beautiful family too. I wish Dale and Chantel were still out here...*sigh* Its not fair!! *stomping feet* hehehe

Still doing the countdown for when you guys come out...WOOOHOOOO!!

Marisela said...

That looks like fun. Sorry about Stormie's eye...but I guess those things happen sometimes.

Charlene said...

ouch on the eye poor Stormie. LaShanna and I went to an aquarium in Calif when she was 18 months old it was really fun we do not have those here in Kalispell Mt but we do have a drive through bear place you can see live bears hehehe and that is fun.... Love Sister Charlene

meNmykids said...

You make me want to go to the aquarium. How fun.

michelle said...

My kids would have loved this place.I am with Trina ,I sure wish Dale and Chantel would get back here .Even if they won't be here very long our assembly needs them until they know what they are doinganyway.