PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Much!

Can you believe it, it is almost time to get out of our house. And I still have so much to do. I am trying really hard to get school finished. We are working really hard at it. I am trying to get all of our business stuff together and ready. And I still have so much packing to do.. But the time is creeping up on me. And I am starting to feel the pressure. I had new tires put on Lee's trailer this week and he put a new thingy on the front. Not to sure what its called so I will call it a thingy... I got us a storage on monday so we have a place to put our stuff until we are ready to head out. So this week has been very productive but there is just so much to do, and if I get overwhelmed I seem to go blank. And I must admit every time I am pregnant I seem to lose brain cells. So I am trying really hard to be careful and do things right. But the Lord has been so good to me. I feel as if my strength has increased so much lately and that is such a blessing. I have been able to be out of the house all day long at times running errands and have still felt decent when I get home. So its time to go and start packing something....

3 comments:

melissa said...

sounds like your a busy woman these days just take it easy and take care of yourself!

Jules said...

Well don't forget that we're here if you need us. I hate being reminded that you guys are leaving us :( But I'm very happy for you at the same time! Stormie really needs to spend some time with Taylor, she's very upset about all of this. It does really seem to creep up on you adn then all at once, you think, I have less than 2 weeks to be out of the house, and I know it is very hectic. Just take care.

Shannon said...

I'm glad to hear God is giving you the strength to do all you need to do. I also want to extend an invitation for you & your family. I'm not sure what route you plan to take to get to your new place but we have plenty of room if you would like to stay over during your journey. We have lots of RV parking too for whatever your driving, pulling or hauling.