PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Better!!!

One of the things that happened this week was a little road block. The people who are buying our house got a call from there lender telling them they couldn't give them the loan. Can you believe it, they were approved, already paid for a appraiser had there down ready to pay. They were devastated with the news. I was really surprised that I wasn't real upset. I told myself that the Lord had a plan and to leave it up to him. I told the lady not to worry and we would work things out. She started making some phone calls and had another lender tell her today that they would finance the house for her. GOOD NEWS!!! So we are going to still pray about things and leave it in the Lords hands. The move might be postponed a few weeks, the different things that has happened is leading us to feel this way. We still have some business that has come up that we have to take of. I think the devil is definitely trying to stop this move. But I felt like this was going to happen since the day we moved away 11 years ago. I just didn't know when and I am very excited about this new adventure. I will miss my family and friends but doing the Lords will is what is most important in life.

13 comments:

Jules said...

Well I'm glad that she got another lender. It almost seems like every closing we ever had went through was postponed. I know the frusteration! We will all miss you when you're gone, but in a way, I'm glad you'll be around a little longer ;)

meNmykids said...

I am so glad that it is all working out in His time. Time goes so fast, you won't even remember this little hiccup long.

Trina said...

That is wonderful news about the new lender and loan. The Lord does have a plan, just keep pushing on, like you are. This will be a very distant memory once you are out here and all settled in. I'm sure all your friends and family will miss you, but we will take good care of your little family.

Trina said...

Gale and I were posting a comment at the same time and we both said it will be a distant memory...hehehe

Sister D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister D said...

I'm thankful the Lord is working it all out for your family. Sometimes when disappointments or even larger trials come and I let the adversary begin to trouble my heart, I try to imagine the Lord watching me. How will I react? Where will my heart turn for guidance, comfort or grace to endure? Take comfort, You and your dear husband have diligently sought the Lord and He will always guide your feet because it's been your hearts desire to follow His will. So... I guess we'll just have to put on a little more patience until we can see you again :) We'll be praying for you!

Cherrie said...

Julie: We will miss you guys too.

Gail: I know time goes so fast and this will just be a memory soon.

Trina: A memory for sure, and thanks we might really need to be took care. Lee always tells me to be good. So I wonder sometimes what he thinks I do all day... hehehe if he only knew... I threw that in for him to read..

Sister D: We are so excited to get moved but know we need to do it in his time. I appreciate all the wonderful encouragement.

Sabriena said...

I'm glad it all worked out. God is so gracious. I can't think of much else to say, as that seems to say it all. So.....

Mrs.Martin said...

A sister called me today to ask me about your post, so I came right over to read your news Cherrie. I am so sorry for this delay, but like Julie said, we always have things to postpone loans too. There is a reason and I will be praying for you and Lee.

Skylene said...

I'm glad that everything is starting to work out again.

Chantel H said...

I'm glad things are looking better. Good luck.

JoAnn said...

Looks like the move is still on! I glad to know it didn't take long to staighten out. Sometimes those things seem to drag on and on. I hope you will stop by and spend the night on your way through. We have plenty of room. Love Ya

Cherrie said...

Joanne: I would love to come and stay the night. We aren't sure of anything yet though. So I will let you know if we get to. Thank you for the invite.