PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One down......

I woke up this morning and started my packing..... I feel like I accomplished a lot today. I only got 4 boxes packed but I went thru all my school stuff that I had out and organized it and packed it. Now I packed all the books stuff, since we did computer school this year we still are finishing that. One of my goals accomplished. Now it is time to tackle the kids closets. Hopefully I can start that tomorrow. We are still doing school and cleaning and cooking during all of this. So I can only do so much before I wipe out for the day. But it does feel good to at least get it started.

I have felt real good the last couple of days. A little tired but that is to be expected. I am getting so anxious for things to finally happen. Wow can you believe it we will be moved, hopefully before the end of May. We would like to take off around the middle of May if we can. So much to do still, to get ready for this move. I still need to finish the business stuff for us to start getting work once we move. I seem to get started on it and it takes up so much time that it is hard for me to get started again the next day. But I will get this done, I always do.

10 comments:

Skylene said...

Reading back through your blog sounds like you are busy!! Me too. I am stealing this time reading blogs away from cleaning the house and making dinner. Somehow I got behind last week and you know how hard it is to catch up with a 4,2, and 5 monther!

Jules said...

It is really good to pace yourself. I KNOW how it feels to move when you're pregnant. I was 7 months along with Blake when we moved to Colorado. I went at a good pace and took plenty breaks. just be careful and don't overdo it.

Trina said...

Yay...progress! It wont be very long...it wont be very long...

Make sure you dont wear yourself out though.

Shannon said...

You've got a lot on your plate right now. I'm excited for you. I do pray all will fall into place & your move will go smooth.

Sylvia said...

You're getting a lot done! I know it will make it easier because you haven't live in that house too long this time. You still need to be careful not to overdo it. I'm glad the kids are being so much help.

melissa said...

glad things are going good we have someone comming tomarrow night to look at the house say a prayer for us

Michelle Swank said...

Hey girl!! Sounds like you have been busy. Sorry I have not called this week. We are having plumbing issues and I have had to be here at the house. Hope you are feeling well.

Love & Prayers
Michelle Swank

Marisela said...

May is not that far away. Don't work to hard....

Chantel H said...

I'm glad you feel up to packing. I'm sure it feels good to be getting closer and closer to your goal!

Sabriena said...

Well, I've been praying for your family, I know that God is there for you, and I also know that you know that. Sometimes I feel "preachy" in my comments, but know that that is not my intentions.