PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Blah Blah Blah..... My ramblings......

This pregnancy has been so exhausting for me this time. Not sure if it is because I am not 20 any more, had a miscarriage a few months ago, or just because I am over weight. It probably is a combination of all the above. I am just so happy when I have those days that I get things accomplished and don't lay in bed all day. I can slowly tell that I am feeling better every day. When we was at the taste of home show I couldn't even sit in the chair the whole time, I had to go sit on the floor or lean against the wall. I am only 3.5 months and I feel like I should be 6 months.



I was so glad that I got up this morning and got ready for church early. Since I haven't felt the best this pregnancy it is easy to talk myself out of going to church. I usually don't miss, but I am running around trying to get everyone ready because I get lazy and lay in bed trying to talk myself out of going. But this morning I woke up bright and early and got ready. We had such a good meeting today and I so needed it. I needed to hear some solid preaching and all those wonderful testimonies.

8 comments:

Trina said...

I completely understand, after all it was just 11 days ago that I was pregnant...lol In some ways my pregnancy went by quickly, but in others it was a challenge that dragged on like molasses in the winter. You are in my prayers for many reasons. Can't wait til you are out here.

Jules said...

Hey ;) I'm glad you guys were able to make it to church. It was such a good meeting! I'm sorry that you feel tired all the time. I actually couldn't sit in those seats the whole time either. They made me numb! You better take it easy during this move! Oh and btw, I actually did read your comment, but had forgotten what you said, I was reminded when I looked at it. Sorry :)

Sis. Lori P. said...

You were like the "Little Engine that Could"! You thought you could make it to church...you did and it was worth it! It's always worth it to make the effort to go to meeting...even if you do feel like you are running a three-ring circus while you are getting there!

Marisela said...

Glad to hear you were able to sit in an encouraging meeting and feel like it was well worth the effort it took to get there. Hope you start feeling better soon.

JoAnn said...

Just popping in Cherrie. I hope you feel better soon.

Sabriena said...

I've missed a post or two, but I'm glad I read this one. We had some WONDERFUL ministry yesterday. You know how you'll often feel like the ministry was directed straight at you? It wasn't like that this time. It was like God had directed it to the whole assembly, but the main message was something we've been hearing about lately, but it was worded a lot differently, and it made me think about it in a different way. And then after Church more came, since 4 Young Kids in an assembly near us got baptized, and Brandi, who had gone to see her boyfriend, Gideon, also got baptized. I can't wait to see Sis. Brandi!

Mrs.Martin said...

I heard meeting was good too. Enjoyed our visit today and I hope you have more energetic days ahead of your pregnancy.

Beth said...

I hear ya...I have been pretty exhausted with this pregnancy too. I am starting to get some energy back now, but still get tired so easy when I do a lot around the house. Really takes a toll on the body. I hope that you start feeling better soon, and Lord-willing it will be over for both of us before we know it!!!