PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family Day



With the move coming so close, I decided that I wanted to spend some time with my family. So me and my mom planned on having a bbq with my brother and his family. My kids and Brians kids all have birthdays coming up so we wanted to let the kids spend some together. With Samuels birthday being around the corner (thursday) my mom made him a cake. It was so adorable, I think she does a very good job.


She put Samuels face on superman...it looked way to cool.


Here he is again on his cake.


Didn't she do a wonderful job.


Stormie and Heather so enjoy posing together.







After we had food, cake and ice cream the dads went to the back yard with the boys and played some flag football. They had so much fun!!!

11 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Looks like so much fun! The cake is so cute!

melissa said...

that sounds like fun i cant wait till all my family gets out here i miss having family get togethers

Sis Stubby said...

That is a neat cake she did a great job.I am so glad you all had a good time. I to love get togethers.

Jules said...

Awww it looked like you all had a great time! Flag football is very fun! And that cake was SOOOO ute! Your mom DID do an excellent job on it!

meNmykids said...

Oh how fun! Love family time, I bet they really miss you.

Chantel H said...

What a SUPER cake for a super little man! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Trina said...

Your mom did a GREAT job! Super cute! The flag football would be a hit here too, tell Lee to bring the flags!!

Marisela said...

Looks like a grat time. The cake looks really good. Very professional.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sister D said...

I wanna play! Your pictures brought back so many memories of my kids Birthdays. Made me want to get out my photo album and rejoice in the memories of sweaty kids running around laughing hard, spilled juice, and sweet cake faces to wash up:)
Cherrie, I did finally send you Tiffys address, I hope you got it. Sorry it took me so long :(

Cherrie said...

Sister D: yes I did get the address, thank you very much. I actually got it from you and Raine the same day. So double thanks... I hope Tiffany is doing o.k.