PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

UUUGGGGHHHH

What in the world is going on lately? I know with out a shadow of doubt what we are supposed to be doing. But it seems like the devil is really working overtime right now.. This weekend has been quite the ordeal and today has been even worse. Things seem to be falling apart. I get things set in my mind on how things are going to go and then they fall apart. So if you guys don't mind we could use a few prayers right now. I am trying really hard not to let the devil get the best of me.. I really don't feel like posting all the details right now.

9 comments:

Trina said...

Well now I am very curious. I NEED details Cherrie. I will call you later. I'm not home right now, but I will be later. You could call me on my cell phone if ya want to chat about it.

Unknown said...

you are in my thoughts and prayers, I have had those same kinds of days ugh

Jules said...

I hope everything starts to go better. Sometimes it can be a pain to close on a house, we had the WORST experience when selling that last house in Henryetta. I hope you don't run into any more setbacks.

Marisela said...

I'm curious too....but timing is everything with the Lord and I'm sure things will work out in his own way and in his own time. I will be praying for you guys :)

JoAnn said...

Keep your chin up Cherrie. The Lord will work everything out in his own good time. Love Ya!

meNmykids said...

Gods timing is perfect. I'll pray that you can get a calmness. Good for you to ask for prayer!

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

We'll be praying for you Sis. Cherrie. :)

Kim said...

Cherie,

Remember who is in charge... Really in charge. Sometimes we have things set in our mind but it truly isnt his will. He will give you a peace and even a joy in the midst of it all. Just take it one step at time and when things seem out of control think on whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are lovely..... You know the scripture. That is always a pleasing thing to God. I will keep you in my prayers.

melissa said...

hope things start to go better for you guys we'll be praying for ya