PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

He is done!

I believe Samuel is fully potty trained. We have gone several weeks with no accidents. He goes to the bathroom all by himself, I just have to watch him when he does # 2 because he doesn't know how to wipe. Ewwww...... I think this is one of the other things I disliked about potty training. They can make a huge mess if your not careful.. So far we haven't had any but I am just waiting. I am very proud of him. A light clicked in his head and he just took off...

6 comments:

Jules said...

That is awesome! That is exactly how both of my kids were potty trained. I tried and tried, then finally, that light clicked on and they were a piece of cake from then on. I'm so happy for you!

Chantel H said...

I know it must feel great to get potty training out of the way before you get another one! At least it will be a while before you have to do it again.:)

Barbara Reed said...

Awesome, I still have one left who is refusing to be "trained". She is the most stubborn kid, nothing has worked. But I got her to sleep in her own bed last night WOOO HOOOOO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tish said...

I'm sooo jealous of you right now! Anthony knows all about potty training, but he just won't stay dry. He just gets himself another pair of underwear when he wets.
He does poop in the pot, which is nice, but he makes little messes on a regular basis. For some reason he likes to go downstairs to go potty; so when he needs wiped I don't hear him, and he ends up making a mess before I find him in there!
I'm hoping that someday soon his little light will come on and he will be all done too.

JoAnn said...

Way to Go Cherrie!! See that didn't take long at all! Way to hang in there girl.