PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

holding the fort down

After I decided to get off the computer and help on the quest to find the belt. You will not believe what I found oh ya it was the belt. Right were I told her to go and look. What a shocker!!!!

Lee is out of town working tonight so I am left to hold the fort down by myself. What joy when you have a child who won't stop crying. He has had the worst luck with his little fingers. Every time I turn around he is pinching them, shutting them, falling on them, he keeps hurting them. The poor guy has the worst luck when it comes to his fingers. So every time I talk to Lee all he hears is him crying. What joy!!! Please pray that he gets past this clumsy stage and stops hurting himself all the time. But he is just one almost two so I'm sure this is common for most little boys. He is much more of a ruf and tumble boy than my Elisha is.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Ahhhhh the clumsy phase! I have many memories of those times in this house....LoL Give little Samuel's fingers a big fat kiss from me!

meNmykids said...

Poor baby! Should make Lee feel pretty important to hear him crying. It might even make him think he needs to stay home? I know, men have to work, but it is hard when they are gone.
Gale

marykathryn said...

Holding the fort down is something I know a thing or two about..Rusty's work schedule can get pretty busy and it's me and my little ones alone alot. However we make the best of it and I like to make little treats to pass the time..hehe
Hope your little guy hurries and gets through this little stage, so yucky to watch your baby in pain.