PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

life

I am very excited my hunny is coming home early. I feel like a little school girl. He called and said he would be here in a few hours. I am so glad that I am still, if not more in love than the day we got married.

I have been doing a overhaul on my house lately. We are in the middle of trying to decide if we want to stay here and fix the house up or move into another. So many decisions to make. I get quit confused on the whole thing. Every time I get content on staying here someone calls on my house. But everytime I look at other homes I can't find exactly what I want. And if I do find what I want it is out of my budget.
Maybe our wants are to high. But I am a girl who wants what she wants. hehehe

So for know I will take my time and fix this up while I am looking for another. You never know, maybe God has plans for us that we don't even know about. Thanks for letting me vent on you all. I so enjoy sharing my life, wish it was more interesting, but this is the life of the Bosch's.

4 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

I do know the indecision of decisions Cherrie. I think it is a great idea to just enjoy fixing up your home until you find the perfect home to buy. And if it takes a year, who cares? Right? Just enjoy every day knowing you can buy when it is perfect for you both. It is easier said than done I know, but we can try.

Trina said...

I too understand the process of decision making, it's rarely easy. However, I agree with Teresa about just fixing it up (it will be worth more) and waiting on the perfect house to come along. Why the hurry, right? Besides who knows....maybe God DOES have something else in store for you guys, OR NOT! lol

marykathryn said...

Find me a woman who owns her own house who DOESN"T want something added, fixed, removed, built or have some other remodel idea..hehe
Good luck with all the possible changes..I'm not a fan of change so I might be curled up in a ball on my bed waiting until it all just went away! LOL

Cherrie said...

hi