PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2007

My friends

O.K. Ladies I thank you very much for making my evening and going to town with me. You know who you are. hehehe I had a blast, I got to eat a plate of food without sharing it with my kids. Have adult conversations and no kids listening in. (precious time)We went to the mall, and window shopped. I was so proud of myself I am learning how to restrain myself from buying everything that I see. (kudos for me) Yes my good friends know what I mean by that. hehehe..... Oh ya we also got to use the escaltors, haven't used them in so long. Always having to find a elevator and wait in line. It was so cool. We went to target and again I only spent $10.00 there. Yaaaa... I did awesome again. You should be so proud of me. For those who don't me very well I have a spending problem. Yes, I am working on that very hard right know. Be proud because I am doning very good. I want you two ladies to know that I have decided it should be a law to have girls night out at least once a month. So just wait I will be bugging you guys again. Thank you very much I so needed this and you two mean the world to me. Friends like you don't come around very often. lol

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Hi there. I seen you left a hi comment on Trina's blod and was curious. I loved your profile. How neat to love your husband and kids so much. I'm a big beilever in the love thing - married almost 26 yrs to my high school sweetie.

BTW - Girls night out rules. Congratulations on control about spending.

Mrs.Martin said...

I really enjoyed you Cherrie, you are a alot of fun and well, you know that! It was fun getting to know our other friend better and I hope a montly trip with no escalators is in store.