PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, March 9, 2007

I told you about my new washer and dryer well know I have a delima. The place where they go has issues. My laundry room is also my closet and it is not that big to be both. My husband put up a closet organizer in there to make things neater. My washer and dryer that is coming is a front loader. My old set is a top loader. As you can tell we did not think this thing very clear before we went and bought. This is the story of our life. We don't think things through all the time. (what a shocker) I have friends who research things out very well. Then there is us spur of the moment people. So I asked my wonderful brother to come up and help on some things on the house. So him and my hubby have lots of rearanging things.(what joy for them)

Since I am having company I decided to make dinner and it smells yummy. I made Italian homemade speghetti and alfredo sauces. And chicken with procetto awesome. So ladies who ever is in the mood for food come on over, I over cooked by far. I also have homemade lasagna in the fridge. So for know I will leave this computer and finish dinner.

I hope we can figure out the washer and dryer thing or else I will be calling you Teresa with a great deal. hahaha. By the way don't pray against me on this o.k. lol

1 comment:

Mrs.Martin said...

Laughing so hard Cherrie! Okay I am telling myself to NOT pray against you! LOL And I have to ask what color is the front loader and dryer? I have seen all the colors they come in these days! I will just live thru you Cherrie and wish! LOL

And I think I can smell the dinner your mak'en now Cherrie!