PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, March 5, 2007

MEN AND WOMEN

I was discussing the difference between women and men with some ladies yesterday. And it is so true that men and women think on such different levels. O.k. let me start out with myself, my wonderful husband is such a MAN. He never gets my oh but subtle clues. We will be driving and I will make the comment that I am thirsty. Does he stop (NO) not unless I directly tell him to stop. He does not get the CLUE. (go figure)I drop clues all the time with hope that someday he will catch on to them. I have come to the conclusion that he never will. So I must accept this and go on. lalalala........ So ladies I must say we must love them no matter what. If they are clueless or not. My hope has been pretty much demolished since one of ladies I was talking with is in her 60's and been married 49 yrs. And she still has had no change.

I must also add that my husband has some great qualities that I would never change. I think his clue finder is on default. And will just bear with him on that.lol

3 comments:

marykathryn said...

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus..isn't that the saying???hehe Well I know you love your man and I adore mine as well, but they are a different breed!!

Cherrie said...

thats for sure

Mrs.Martin said...

His clue finder is on default? Lol Oh ya, many times my dear husbands is too. But you got to love them.