PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is my new washer and dryer. And it is a silver color. Yes it is wonderful but a little tricky for my simple brain. Sooooo many buttons to read to make it just right not the same as the old dial and spin. But I am enjoying it.

Lots has happened lately. I feel as if God is still working with us. I was laying in bed when I got a phone call and someone is trying to get a loan on our boat. yayaya
It would be awesome since we never use it. It is real nice though and we are selling it real cheap. But it will be another bill gone. After the call me and the man were talking about if we should move or stay. And another phone call on the house. Everytime we think about staying I get a call on the house. No offers yet though. He said they might come and look next weekend. And the other lady is coming in from oregon next week also. So who knows we might be having to get a house. But untill then I will continue to fix this one up and see what happens. God has his plan and we shall just obey as long as we have our ears open to hear. Till tomorrow or when I get the urge to type my thoughts. Type at you later. lol

5 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Love IT! Love IT! Okay I will be getting one before the summers out, I guess I can think that far ahead. I want a lot of things and that is going on the list. I heard you can put 24 towels in one load! drooling already

Abouth the house I guess just take it slow and see the what the Lord has in store for you and your home. It would be amazing to sell it that easy.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I decided to finally leave a message. Love the washer and dryer. You will probably never have to worry about the laundry monster again haha.
I am sure that God is still working with you. Patience is so easy to come by isn't it?
Love Sylvia

Trina said...

Okay I WANT one...no I NEED one!! That is going on my list for sure!! After we move, maybe! Waiting on the Lord and staying tuned in to what He is saying is difficult sometimes, but when you do, amazing things happen!

momto3blessings said...

OMG I love that washer and dryer I want one. I am due soon for a new set.

marykathryn said...

Wow I never thought I would covet someone's washing machine...lol. Its a beauty though! Forget about the towels, how many pairs of jeans can you fit into that baby?