PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sunburns

We had a business picnic on Sunday for our workers. It turned out so nice, the kids had a blast. They got to fish and play outside all day long. We grilled burgers and hotdogs. yummy The weather was awesome with a nice little breeze. The only problem was it felt so nice we didn't pay much attention to the sun. We did put on sunblock at first but forgot to check it later. So know we have kids with sunburns. My oldest has blisters on the nose and chapped lips. ouch He is putting on his oloe vera to help but it sure looks sore. The baby has been a crank and driving me crazy. Not that I had far to go anyways. Well tomorrow I will be leaving on a business trip with my honey and no kids. I can't wait!!! I so need some time alone to relax. I will take my labtop if I don't forget. I might be stuck in the room alone for a long time while he is at meetings.

6 comments:

marykathryn said...

SOOO sorry about the little ones getting too much sun. I know my days are coming, especially with my little fair skinned red head...
However, kinda jealous of the fact that your days were warm enough to actually cause a little burn. Does that even make sense?? LOL

Anonymous said...

So that is where you are. I tried to call yesterday and my phone pal was gone. Sorry for the sunburns. Hopefully my kids will excape some of it this year because our backyard is so shaded. I hope you enjoy the time alone with hubby.
Sylvia

meNmykids said...

Have a great time! Amanda got Stormies letter and was sooooo excited. Glad that the picnic went well.
Gale

Mrs.Martin said...

Picnicing gets me excited for Spring! I am glad you had a great time Cherrie. And I hope you have a nice relaxing, long visits, time with hubby on your biz vacation.

Trina said...

I cant believe they got that much sun! I am so ready for hot weather. Have fun on your little excursion with Lee!

momto3blessings said...

Sounds like alot of fun. I hope the kids get over the sunburns quickly. Ouch.