PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

My Babies

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is a picture of my three beautiful children. I am working on how to do the pictures better and how to make them bigger. If you see me signed in on the comments just ignore me. To get on my post I have to login that way. If I go to the dashboard it won't let me but if I make a comment it will. Very odd and also very annoying. Have a good weekend and a wonderful Sunday. God bless you all. lol

3 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

I love Stormie's hair Cherrie! I especially watching it swing around in tae kwon do with that high pony tail of hers. All your kids are cuties!

Mrs.Martin said...

So you have to sign in to our blogs thru our names on the comment page, or Yours? I know Trina helps me with everything, she even gets into my blog to rearrange when I come to a new problem. I still have to add you and few others to my blog friends and don't know how. Hehehe shhh don't tell anyone.

Cherrie said...

Trying this again. hehehe