PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

missing belt

O.k. I have a problem with my sweet little girl. As you know her name is Stormie and yes her name fits her to a T. She has misplaced her tae kwon do belt. She is supposed to keep up with her own stuff.( right). She gets in trouble and all I here is that its not her fault. Well it is her fault I try to tell her. My daughter is a definte dram queen the bawling and saying its not my fault. So how do you teach children responsibilty. I do my best, but it is so much work. The children are doing the search of the house but are having no luck. So I must go and join in on the search. Wish us luck and pray for Stormie that I don't get angry at her for she has problems talking back.

5 comments:

Trina said...

I remember telling the boys to pray to find something, and so many times the Lord will allow us to find it. The small seeds of faith began to take root. I hope you find it soooon!

meNmykids said...

She is only doing her best to help you learn patience. And her best to learn argueing rules, and her best to keep the house from being boring, and her best..... Yeah right. Hope it all gets worked out!
Gale

marykathryn said...

Shoes are the lost commodity here...I think I spend half my life searching for my children's footgear. They are always so shocked when they come back to the spot they are sure they left them at, and they are GONE! Amazing isnt it?

Mrs.Martin said...

Enjoy the journey Cherrie, and I hope you have more success than me. I gave up in some things after trying in all things. Enjoy class tonight, oldest daughter took son. Sorry I missed you.

Cherrie said...

kldfjakjfalkjfljfklf