PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, March 2, 2007

spoiled

I really feel as though God has done wonders in our life lately. He has given us more than I ever wanted, I feel as though I am very spoiled in so many ways. I have three wonderful children, they make me laugh, cry, and make me mad at times but the good lord gave them to me and I am so thankful. I have a wonderful husband who wants to serve the Lord. He treats me very good, on our tenth anniversary he planned a trip to Hawaii for us. I had the most wonderful time, the two of us alone with no one yelling our names. Peaceful nights and days. I must that say it was nice but I did miss my kids alot. Thank you God for your blessings and watchful care over my family.

2 comments:

Trina said...

I can completely relate to your post. I have felt spoiled so many times. I think about how blessed I am to have Den and my boys in my life. LIfe is good and God is GREAT!

Mrs.Martin said...

I want to go to Hawaii some day. Dear husband can't fly with ear problems, so maybe I will ship him there and we can meet. LOL