PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CLEAN THAT VAN

I have decided it is time to get my van cleaned out. I have let it go for way to long. So tomorrow morning I am having a van cleaning party and everyone is invited to bring theres on over and we can get it done together. I bought a new shampoo machine about 2 months ago and have not used it once. So tomorrow we are breaking it out. I plan on turning on the sprinklers for the kids to play. So they will stay out of our way hopefully. I invited a few friends to bring there vans over, so hopefully we will achieve our goal. To have a clean vehicle for at least a week. I will take some pictures of us tomorrow, (if I don't forget) to post on here.

8 comments:

meNmykids said...

OOhh, can I come? Can I come? My van is in terrible need, the kids just don't put their hearts into cleaning it properly. Little buggers. Love your new look!

Marisela said...

I like the new blog background...very cute! If I was there I would definately need to be comming over to your house tomorrow. My van seriously needs cleaned out!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs.Martin said...

Okay I love your Pic Cherrie!!!!!

Cracking up and loving it ! It is exactly like you said and it is so cute, with the glasses.

My van is always clean Cherrie?!?! lol

michelle said...

I love your new blog!It is soo cute.My van is cleaned out but it could really need a shampooing ,but I might as well wait until we get back from our trip to Colorado.You all know what a car can look like after a 2 week trip.HEHE....We leave on friday. michelle g.

momto3blessings said...

I wanna come , I wanna come. To bad it would take me 2 days to get there, Darn it.

Cherrie said...

I love the idea of having a vehicle cleaning day with everyone. Ingenius idea, actually. Especially if you have the sprinklers going for the kiddos! Fun...cant wait to see the results!

Trina said...

Still laughing about leaving you comments under your name. It sure made it look like you thought you were pretty ingenius with that van idea! ROFL!!! Sorry, for not signing out of your blog...ooopsy!