PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It is Sunday afternoon and I feel so lazy today. I woke up this morning and debated on going to church. My little two year old has been pushing me to my limits. I think he is teething again, so he is quit emotional at times. He wants something so I give it to him then he decided he doesn't want it. So it is a never ending emotional battle with him. Yesterday morning he wouldn't stop crying and screaming at me. Then a friend called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch. So I thought I would to get him out to see if it would help his mood. It did help get his mind off things a little. But it was a emotional day and I knew that he was starting this morning off in the same mood. I decided to go ahead and go to church this morning but he was quit emotional again. And I spent a good part of the time in the cry room with him crying. I would of took him for a ride in the van but I left my purse and shoes at the front of the church. And the church was very full so I wasn't going to go and get them. He was finally given some candy and that soothed him so I could go and sit back down. So after church we decided to go home and have a lazy day at home. This child of mine can wear me out and make me feel like a emotional basket case at times.

It is just a few more days before we get to go on our vacation. I am so excited to go and get away. I am glad that we will have some time as a family and hopefully we can relax a bit. Lee has been having a lot of back trouble lately so I hope that this will give his back some time to heal. Trina just 6 more days. YIPEEEE

4 comments:

meNmykids said...

Definitely an age thing, Heidi has turned monster in a matter of days. I am also wearing out. (sigh)

Mrs.Martin said...

I am so sorry about Samuel. I will pray for his teething and Heidi's, I am totally aware again, of all the energy that goes into a toddler. We will say prayers for Lee's back too. All that tile?

I love the count down Cherrie! And after reading Cheryl and Mary's post about their purses I thought you should take a pic of your colorful purse too. We love it.

Sabriena said...

I'm glad you made it to Church. Our meeting was good. Hope we'll see you soon?

marykathryn said...

Toddlers can be sooooo much work can't they?? Sigh...All the work that goes into getting them happy can really wear on a mommy!!
It will be nice for you guys to get away, it always makes me fee refreshed.