PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Nose in corner time

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lee has decided that Samuel is old enough to stick his nose in the corner. I must say he is so cute when he gets mad. And he does not like me to take his picture when he is in trouble. But I could not resist. He is only two years old and I think that this nose in the corner has worked pretty good. When he is being naughty we ask him if he wants his nose in the corner. Of course he tells me ( No corner ). I would rather stick his nose in the corner than to spank him. Not that he doesn't still get a whap on the diaper from time to time. But this does help alot.

4 comments:

Marisela said...

Oh...he is so cute! How could that baby ever do anything wrong??? I'm impressed that he will stand in the corner for you. Sometimes it's hard to punish them when they are so cute, but you gotta do it

Mrs.Martin said...

Samuel is so adorable, especially in that diaper. We all think he is such a good baby. Corner time is just plain hard for a 2 year old, time stands still. There's a pun for ya. lol

Trina said...

Awww he is such a cutie pie! A 2 year old standing in the corner is tough, but I am impressed too! That little red face is so sweet...hahaha Super cute!

marykathryn said...

He is a cutie pie!! I know Hailey is the same way and when we make her stand in the corner she is constantly turning around and crying her little eyes out!! I bet they would make an interesting little duo, being only a day apart and all!!