PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Elisha

My Elisha, he is the best little boy. He does so many things for me. I would like to jot down a few things about him so I don't forget them. He is only ten and he is so mature in his thinking at times. He is interested in the bible, always asking questions and wanting his dad to show him where it is in the bible. He helps take care of his little brother. He loves it when Samuel gives him hugs and kisses. Elisha is a very emotional child with a big heart. And I am the proudest mom of this guy. He makes my heart melt. Elisha thinks he is so funny and you can tell that he takes after his father and grandfather. I pray that I can raise him to be a good man who will provide and be ables to take care of a family someday. And so far I think we have done a good job on this little guy. Elisha I love you so much and you are such a great help to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle Swank said...

I understand the wanting to do the best for your children. Elisha is very smart and fun loving. This is why I love blogging. To remember!!

My kids are ready to get out and start hanging with some friends. We will have to get together when they are not contagious.

Love & Prayers
MS

meNmykids said...

Jot it down, we love it and you will too later. He seems like such a good boy. What a strong, straight, arrow eh?

Trina said...

I am looking forward to meeting all your kids again. Its been a long time since I've seen them, and I know that they have REALLY grown up! Elisha seems like a really good boy and that you really enjoy him. What a blessing!! All your children are blessings! I have enjoyed reading about them all!

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetheart. I think it is good for us to take the time to focus on how special each of our children are. Each in there own way.

We need to get together also. We miss you and your kids.
Sylvia

momto3blessings said...

AWE he sounds like a sweetheart! Our boys are the same age.

marykathryn said...

What a great little guy!! So great to have children that we enjoy and help us through our days!!

Mrs.Martin said...

Well, I love Elisha. He makes me laugh and then he doesn't stop with more Jokes. Like the monkeys at the zoo. lol The jokesters, run in the family. And he is very good to his little brother. We are truly blessed Cherrie.