PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TIRED

We have decided to get serious and get our house in Drumright going. And of course we would do this right before we go on vacation. So the past two days I have been going down to the house and doing some clean up. I took Elisha with me to do some work and some of the boys from our church to help. Thanks Austin, Brandon and Mathew you did awesome. My poor Elisha, he has so much to learn when it comes to work. I believe we have spoiled him terribly bad. He does a good job most of the time but the poor kid can not handle the heat. We don't have AC at the house yet so we just have fans blowing to help keep us a little cooler. Everytime I turned around he was standing in front of the fan doing some kind of funny. This child makes me laugh and mad at the same time. I was paying him to work not play. So I have decided that we really need to work on him when it comes to working. I want him to have good work values. I want to convince him it is his job to support a family someday not his wifes job. He is only ten so hopefully by the time he is ready to move out and get married we will of taught him this. We have the kitchen, living room, dining room and three of the bedrooms cleaned out. The master room and bath will be last. It is tuesday night and we are so tired. But I just wanted to let you guys know we was up to.

3 comments:

meNmykids said...

A lot of work. I'm sure given the time you have to work on him that he will be a great worker. I think that all kids try to get away with a little slack now and then. But you are right, work on them to make them the best they can be. Hope all goes good on the house.

Sabriena said...

Wow! That's a lot of work! And right after your post about your lazy Sunday, too!

You were supposed to be on my "tagged" list, but somehow you escaped. It's actually because I had the friends list in alphabetical order, and then I changed your name to match your new title, and it put you on a different spot on the list. So I thought you were on there already, but you weren't! But if you want to follow the directions anyway, that's fine with me. And if you don't, of course that's fine, too!

Mrs.Martin said...

Lee will do a great job teaching Elisha. I have no doubts.

Reggie has always done bad in the heat, since infancy. lol

Maybe they will both be like the turtle who wins the race, not quiters, just slower than the rest, but wins anyway.