PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

God Knows All

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was another late night up visiting with friends. So Elisha and Samuel didn't make the long haul of the night. So I had to take a picture of them fast asleep in the recliner. I must say that they are awful cute. God has been real good to us lately and I thought I should voice this real quick. I was getting a little blue lately and feeling sorry for myself. Then God has been giving us some company this past week and it has been so good for me. We had some friends come in from California on thursday night to spend the night. We were invited to dinner on Saturday night by some other friends. And my dear friend Amy (my twin) and her family came over to visit on Sunday. We also had Robert and Crystal come and visit. So the house was full and I loved every minute of it. I think God knows when you are blue and knows how to fill that void. So thank you God for taking care of me.

5 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Cherrie, I am so glad you have been so blessed. As for me, I went from too busy to too nothing, being sickish. I feel sorry for myself, cuz the sun is shining and I have stuff to do and I want to do. Love you and God does know what we need, for me too. lol

Mrs.Martin said...

And the picture of the two boys is so adorable. I have pics with three of my kids sleeping in odd places too. India was never involved, she was a loner sleeper. Can you imagine sleeping in groups? lol

Michelle Swank said...

I am so glad you have been blessed. Company is always uplifting. The picture of the boys is adorable.

Love & Prayers
MS

Anonymous said...

Those boys look so comfortable. I need to get some pictures of my girls in bed. They are all over the bed and each other. I am so glad you have been so blessed. God does know our needs. And what cheers us is not always the same. I too have been blessed. I have missed talking to you. Love you.

Sylvia

Marisela said...

It is great to know that God knows all of our needs. We had company on Sunday too, and the Men visited on scripture for quite sometime. It seems like it has been quite a while since that has happened. It was a great day and I felt very encouraged by the end of it. It is so wondreful to have the brothern in our homes.