PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

New Dew

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went down to my wonderful cousin Vicki's beauty shop today to get a new dew. And by the way I love it. I so enjoy feeling like I am getting pampered. I am so excited for her to get her new shop done so I can go and get facials, manicures, and pedicures. She is very good at what she does and I love being her cousin and getting that family discount. Getting your hair done know a days can be heavy on your pockets if your not careful. Unless your like me and have a family member who loves you dearly. So thank you Vicki for being so good to me. And I so love my new hair.

3 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

You must have gone lighter? I can't really tell on this old computer screen. Very Cute!

Michelle Swank said...

Pictures a little dark but I can see some of the highlights. They look good. Expecially up against your tan.

Love & Prayers
MS

Trina said...

Yeah you need to take a picture of you outside! I can't see a difference in that picture! Can't wait to REALLY see it!