PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Water Fun

Me and a few friends decided that we wanted to go to the water park today. This was a last of the minute thing that we decided on sunday night at 10:00. We got up and around by 10:00 in the morning to go. This water park is a hour away so we wanted to get there when it opened. We have a new sister who has moved here in the last few months. We was hoping that this would be a way to get to know her better. She is a single mom of four, and from what I can tell she is very sweet. I took some pictures of the park. So I will post them for everyone to see. Our trip got cut short but that was o.k. with me. Sis Ambers little girl got hurt she somehow hit her head and puntured it. Not a pretty sight. So her mom took her to the first aid to patch her up. We decided that it was time to go after that. But the kids did have a great time. And the little girl was awesome. She was a brave little girl. I will post a few pictures know.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We stayed at the part for about two hours but I think the older kids could of stayed all day. They had this thing called a lazy river we loved it. They gave you a tube and the water would push you in a circle. The kids loved this, they had two big water slides for the kids. And a obstacle course for the older kids to do. It was a very relaxing day and God had a lot of mercy on us. Ambers daughter was o.k. and it could of turned out so bad. Thank you God for watching over us all the time.

7 comments:

meNmykids said...

Fun. I love the water, but I am nervous around it. I never feel like I can watch all the kids well enough so we never go anywhere unless James goes too.

Anonymous said...

Cherrie where is that water park? It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I am sorry the little girl was hurt. It is hard to watch a lot of kids.
Sylvia

Trina said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We dont have a water park around here. We do have sprinklers though...hehehe Is that the same? Glad that the little girl was so brave and God had mercy!

Marisela said...

Sounds like fun! Water parks are so much fun, I love water slides and such. I'm glad the little girl is okay.

Mrs.Martin said...

Colin took the kids to that last summer for Cortez birthday, they all want to go back. I am glad the little girl is doing good. Last night was fun.

Sabriena said...

I'm glad she's okay, and glad you all had so much fun.

momto3blessings said...

That looks like so much fun. Trina there is an indoor water park in clackamas.
Glad to hear the little girl will be ok