PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thanks Lindsay

As you all can see, my blog got a new dew. And I am very happy with it. I will need some help trying to do a few things but I am sure I can find someone who will help (right Trina). Well for know I would like to thank Lindsay for doing such a wonderful job for me. There is no way I would of got this done with out her. I have definetly become a religious blogger. I have been thinking about the mobile blogging also. I am going to do a little more research but I think it would be awesome to take a picture with my phone, type a few words and send it to my blog. I am quite intrigued by it all. So if anyone has any information on it let me know. I am very interested.

4 comments:

momto3blessings said...

I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Lindsay is awesome isnt she?

Cherrie said...

Your blog is ADORABLE!! No big shock there! Exactly how you had described it toooo. Yes, I will be very happy to help you with anything I can Miss Cherrie!

Trina said...

Okay I am laughing soooo hard because I just realized that I have been leaving comments to YOU from YOU!! Hahaha Of course, if you dont know this, it just sounds like you are crazy and singing your own praises! hahahaha SORRY!

Mrs.Martin said...

Nice pat on the back Cherrie. Just kidding! lol

I understand Trina is just inside our blogs making them neat and tidy, she is great at that.

You know I love this pic! And I love the real life pic of you and Lee in black. Very trendy looking.