PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wow that was work!!!!

I had told you that we was having a van cleaning party today. And I must say that we sure did. I was so tired by the time we got done. Three of my good friends came over to join in on the fun. We started about 8:30 this morning and didn't get all done until around 3:00. We did take a small lunch break though. I could not believe how dirty my van was, I was so embarassed by the grim that I found. I was glad though that I have good enough friends that have the same problems as me. We did a awesome job working as a team to get this chore done. The kids had a blast playing with all there friends. Me, Michelle B., and Silvia worked on our vans and Michelle S. was sweet enough to help us with the kids (Thank YOU). She made lunch for the kids, for some reason when I get started on a project I have a hard time stopping. So the kids should be thankful that someone was there to tend to there needs. I was on a mission that I wanted done. We took some pictures while we were cleaning the vans so I will post them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Silvia posing for the camera. Love you Silvia!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Michelle B. working her little heart out!!! Good job Michelle.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The kids having a blast.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How does this happen to our vans? Could it be our children? Surely they wouldn't spill things, would they. After all the work that we did I forgot to take a picture of what our vehicles looked like. Believe me they were a 100% better. Michelle S. took alot of the pictures for me. Thats why I don't have a picture of her on here. So sorry Michelle S. but thank you for coming and spending the day with us.

7 comments:

michelle said...

Cherrie ,the cars look great! as for coming to see you guys in portland ..iam not sure.When do you get in? We leave for Colorado on this friday.Brian flys home on the 29th and me and the kids drive home on getting home on the 3rd or 4th. So if I remember right Chantel said you guys get in on the 4th.If we are not to tired of the car and traveling maybe we can come over on that sunday. we'll see ... michelle g.

Michelle Swank said...

It was just nice for me to get out and some girl conversation. You all worked really hard and should be loving your clean vans. The kids had alot of fun.

TTYL
Love & Prayers
MS

Michelle Swank said...

Oh by the way I love your new site. Very hip!! And I ment "have some girl conversation" in my last comment. Sometimes I type a little to quickly.

Love & Prayers
MS

meNmykids said...

Wish I could have been there, my van needs it. Love your pictures, the one with Sylvia makes me MISS her. So glad that Michelle was there so the kids didn't have to starve.

Cherrie said...

Michelle G.. Ya we get in on the 4th but we will be there till the 11th.
Michelle S... I knew what you meant I can read between the lines. And thanks, I love my new site. yaaaa
Gail...I am sorry that I made you miss Silvia, but I am glad that she is here. She has made me a better person by being my friend.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a lot of fun! It was also totally exhausting. I love my car. Thanks for inviting me. We'll have to do it again just not when it is so hot. I love being your friend also.
Sylvia

Mrs.Martin said...

Looks like fun Cherrie, I knew it would be. I miss you too.