PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Date Night

It was friday night and we decided to have a date night. I had so much fun, my husband actually took me to the mall to shop...yippiiiee That is one for the books. Well actually we have our trip coming up in just a week ( how the time has flown by) and Lee was in desperate need of some new clothes. I refuse to by him something unless he is there with me. Everytime I buy with out him there he doesn't like it. So off we went to the mall on a shopping spree. He got new clothes and of course I did to. Heheheeh...... why not. He then decided he wanted new shoes so I let him get 2 pairs and I got 3 pairs. I really enjoy spending time with my husband and what better way than shopping. We ate dinner in the mall instead of going to a restaurant. Saved a little there, right. After the shopping was over we decided to go to a movie. We have been wanting to see Chuck and Larry so thats what we saw. A funny movie but there was lots about the movie I didn't approve of. The language was horrible for starters and much much much more. So I really don't recomend this movie. I wish they could come out with some funny movies that were clean. But all in all I enjoyed my evening with my husband he is the man of my dreams. Thank you hunny for spoiling me and I love you so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! A date night where you got to shop, with no kids, buy new clothes and spend time with your husband. That sounds so nice. I am glad you had so much fun. I almost can't get Jeff in a shoe store. His feet bother him so much but he won't try on shoes. I am glad Lee picked out his own stuff. Much easier.

Sylvia

marykathryn said...

How fun!! I love to shop, but Rusty doesn't like it either..I can never buy Rusty the right shoes...He is always nice, but I can tell he really doesn't like what I pick out, so no shoe shopping without him there, so that also means he almost never gets new shoes..hehe
And 3 pair of shoes for you huh?...Where are the pics from the shopping spree??

meNmykids said...

I don't even want to shop with James. He just makes it miserable. Actually, I have had to teach myself to enjoy shopping. I'm getting pretty good at it now though, (thank you Chantel!) Sounds like fun.

Mrs.Martin said...

Thats sounds like a great date night Cherrie. Sometimes just being alone with our husbands is great. Love ya