PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Moody Me

Have you ever had one of those days when you just feel sad? Well today is my day. I have noticed that I have been very moody lately. I get upset with Lee for no reason and I don't know how to tell him how and why I am feeling like this. This feeling is the worst for me. I am not one who likes to feel sorry for myself or anyone else to feel sorry for me. I usually don't tell anyone but for some reason, today I feel like typing it down. I guess I am hoping that it will make me feel better if I do this. So know you all know it, I get in my own moods sometimes. I haven't been good about going with Lee to church as much as I should. Not that I didn't go at all, I did. But not every time. With the Parkland meetings last week he went to all of them and I just went to one. Then on Wednesday he went with out me again. I have had a few things that I have been wanting to do lately and we have done none of them. I guess I am a little spoiled. So I get upset and don't go with him to things sometimes. I think it hurts me more than him though. I am not really looking for anybody to understand me or anything. Just someone to listen to me. So I will stop pitting myself and go on to the good.

We have been wanting to work on our yard a little so we went and bought this awesome weed eater that you can push. It is awesome, it will clear a path real good. I was so glad and I can't wait till we get it all done. I took some pictures so I will try to put them on the bottom of my post. We would love to have our yard looking like a little park someday. Have a wonderful day and thanks for listening to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is before

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

During the working process

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the work was done. I believe when we finish it will be very beautiful. And I will so enjoy taking pictures of my children here. I have been learning to mess with my computer and I must say the mac (computer) is awesome. I can do many things to the pictures that is so cool.

12 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

First of all Cherrie. You are such a good example to me of cheerfulness. I love how you have a good heart toward others and try to understand their plight, even when I know you have never done what they have done. So if you are down today, then I am sure you have a right to go through your moods. Maybe there is more to this too. I just don't know. Colin and I love you both so much and this is just not a catch phrase either.

And the pictures of your yard is amazing. It really looks like a park setting. The green on the pictures is weed and feed beautiful.

Trina said...

I can completely understand those down days. We all have them, so feel free to share when you are feeling that way. Plus it helps us to remember to pray for you. I use my blog in the same way, and it has been a help and encouragment to me many times. Just know we all love you here!!
Your yard already looks like a gorgeous park!!!

Chantel H said...

So sorry to hear your down. Remember we all still love you! Can't wait to see you, 26 days and counting!

The yard looks absolutely beautiful!

Michelle Swank said...

Don't all of us women understand to an extent! You know I have had my moments. I hope this trial will pass for you quickly. I am very excited for you to get more of your land cleared off. When everyone is feeling better we should dress the kids up and do pictures together.

Love & Prayers
MS

Anonymous said...

I don't think men ever understand our moods. Most of the time women do. I am sorry you have the blues today. I'll be praying for you.

Your yard is looking so good. I think you will enjoy it so much.
Sylvia

Cherrie said...

I was so touched when I got on the computer tonight and read all the comments. You guys all mean the world to me. So thank you very much. By the way I feel so much better. I went with Lee to the ordiance supper and it put me in a much better mood. And yes Michelle we will take some pictures. So to you all come on out and we will take lots of pictures of all the kids. And Chantel and Trina, believe me I am counting the days and I can't wait. Love you all....

meNmykids said...

Totally understand the mood thing, we are such complicated beings! An ordinance supper will help anything. We just had one here on Sunday and I feel so revived. Sure hope that you continue to feel better.

I love your yard. It is already beautiful.

I love my Mac. also, very different, but nice.

Sabriena said...

Well, I'd say "sorry about your down mood" except that I see that everybody else already has! But those are still my sentiments. Nice yard. We like Mac too, although it has it's little quirks. When we first got it, we despised it. Not anymore!

momto3blessings said...

I know about those days. I think we all have them. I am glad to read you are doing better. I bet the ordinance supper was beautiful. I love your yard it is beautiful.

Marisela said...

Well the blues must just be going around...I have defiantely had my moments from time to time. I'm glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better. Prayer really does help.
I love your yard, that thing really does work good!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I have felt that many times. The only difference is I MAKE myself go to church. My fear is that if I allow myself to not go I will never go back. It just seems that those that I have seen go away, it just got easier to make excuses to not go. To many "things" come up. I never wanted to have that happen. I remember as a girl my Grandma told me "When I dont want to be in church is when I need to be there the most." That rings in my ears from time to time. (When I get up and feel down and it would be much easier to just stay in bed and not get the kids up.)

My prayers will be with you that God would give you a joy and that you might find comfort in his word. You arent alone in this so keep me in your prayers too! =O)

marykathryn said...

Sorry that I haven't made the rounds in a couple of days..But I hope you are feeling a little better now!! Love your backyard..I would come play at that park any day!!